Friday, February 4, 2011

Amiki's Ready For Spring!

Hi There everybody ! I Finally got around to making another post, I have been going through a crochet lapse as of late so I haven't had anything to blog about... But I finally got some inspiration and made this amigurumi bunny girl, Amiki! I sewed the dress this time so the clothes aren't so bulky ^_^ . They are all removable too! She reminds me of the old fashioned toy bunnies,with her bonnet and little capelet!


I crocheted with ribbon around her bonnet!

She'll be on Etsy soon. Amiki looks like she is about to go too a picnic. It would have been nice to take photos of her outside, But since it's snowing here I didn't think that would be the best idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...