Monday, May 9, 2011

Cuteness On Parade

If you read owlette's chirps ( my crafty cousins blog), you will know that i'm gonna be at a craft fair this saturday (yay!!)!! It's on the 14th from 10am to 4pm in downtown Benton, Arkansas.  Here's a sneek peek at what I'll be selling....

A whole gang of cutesy critters!

I'm especially fond of the owl babies.....

....And the kitty twins!


Blu

 Vi
  If you live around here I hope I'll see ya there!! There will be more cuties than these to look at!!
        Check out owlette's latest blog posts to see what she's making for the sale....Here!

2 comments:

  1. These are cute!

    http://cicinkorut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope to have more cuties made soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...