Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oh No!( I Apologize Humbly)

Soooo I've done it again! It's been more than a month and I haven't posted ! :(  I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I don't have any pics to put up, but I'll catch you up on what's been happening in my life. As of October 16th I am officially 15 years old!! Woohoo! XD  I got lots of awesome presents for my b-day( I should have pics of those soon) Like a new bedspread, my own camera!!!(Which I won't have pics of for obvious reasons)  A pair of shoes,some books, a pair of boots(my fave pair right now <3 ) and a bunch of platinum edition Disney classics (I can't help that I love the Disney Princesses!!)

The day after my b-day I went on a much awaited trip to the mall and spent nearly all my hard earned money(via a very successful craft fair) at one store.(go figure) I bought myself the perfect winter pea-coat and....more boots(I currently have 5 pairs) I was also sorely tempted to buy myself a pirate build-a-bear, but I tore myself away before wasting more than thirty dollars on something I could make for free. I also felt a bit self conscious as the only other people in the store were a four year old girl and her mother(HEY! It was cute ok!?) Note to self  : make a pirate bear......

Ah! I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I'm writing a novel!! My mom (aka: my teacher) is letting my big bro, some of my cousins, and I, participate in a program called One Year Adventure Novel! We've been working on our 1st chapters for a couple weeks now(after months and months of note taking) and I have actually finished mine!! We read our stories aloud when we meet,and mom said she nearly cried when I read mine (YAY, that's exactly the reaction I wanted!) I can't WAIT to hear all the other 1st chapters! Overall I'd say I've had a pretty good month! :) I'll get a better post soon(I also need to get on the ball with my Etsy which is still on vacation X( ) see ya then!

2 comments:

  1. oh i want to read ur story!!! conan was just telling me how good it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahaha maybe i'll let you read it...maybe? or should I wait till I'm completely finished..... X)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...