Monday, January 9, 2012

Free Amigurumi Pattern: Kawaii Bearlings!!

Yay! A new free pattern! These are the bearlings, Pirate bears trusty crew! This is a great project to use up little bits of scrap yarn and little beads and buttons, plus they are fun to customize, because each is so unique!


Here is a link to the PDF file: Here



I have so much scrap yarn, you will probably see more of these little guys in the future :)


I gave them names too!
Bot

cocoa

mimi

sweeta


Hope you love these little dudes as much as I do! Hey! If you use this pattern, I would LOVE to see pictures of your bearlings! You can find a link to my e-mail address on my profile, I might just feature your bearling on my blog!!






16 comments:

  1. OMGdess! Sooooo cute! I love the fuzzy yarn on sweeta. Thank you for sharing the pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your welcome ^_^ glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! :) I have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh if you do send me pics ^_^ I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goss! Those are so cute. I am going to make one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it works out for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I would love to make one, but the downloadlink on mediafire is offline :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. the link doesn't work :( </3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please reupload it??? i would love to make some of these for my sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn I can't get the link to load either :( Please let me know if you have a new link! These are so cute and I would love to make one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The link isnt working, poo :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. le fichier ne fonctionne pas pour la création de ces modèles pourqoi voici mon adresse gustine7@gmail.com merci pour votre réponse

    ReplyDelete
  13. What has happened? Where is the pattern? I get an error when I try to download the PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's not letting me access the pdf file. Now I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The bearling pattern is now re-uploaded everyone, sorry for the confusion~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
    :-((

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...