Friday, January 6, 2012

Pirate Bear!!


 Ahoy matey!! Behold! Pirate Bear! Scourge of the seven, adorable, seas!! Pirate Bear,along with his trusty crew, the bearlings, is ready for a high seas adventure! lol I copied that from my etsy listing :) The bearlings have yet to be created, but When I do make them, I will probably make the pattern free!!

Don't you love his peg leg?  ^_^
I'm pretty sure pirate bear has an arch enemy as well....hmmmm I'll have to think about that ;)
The pattern for pirate bear is available for 1.50 on ravelry here . The doll is in my Etsy store :)

I used two pieces of felt for the eye patch
Look forward to the bearling pattern soon! (or as soon as I get around to it )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...