Thursday, March 15, 2012

Knit And Crochet Design Week: Day Four, Progress Pics!!

Unfortunately, These aren't the best quality photos. My camera's batteries died on me, and I was barely able to upload these few pictures! Well here they are anyway. I haven't progressed farther than the head...hehe



                                                I decided Panda is definitely a boy.....
I used green plastic safety eyes and light blue felt. The first pic is before the felt was secured.


I needle felted his nose and mouth, and secured the circles around his eyes by needle felting them down.

                  Then I added his eyebrows. So worried! So cute <3 I can't wait till he's done!!

                            Check out other day four posts, and Stacey's post, by clicking here!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! apologies for the poor picture quality! He looks better in person lol X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o if this isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen then I don't know what is!

    the eyes are beautiful! :) and the needle felting is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! ^_^ Needle felting really does come in handy. It's worth investing in a few needles, to cut down your sew time. :)

      Delete

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...