Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Awesome Blog Features!!

         Hey guys take a look at this! I'm the May featured seller on the ARETSY blog!! XD


                                                            Check it out!! HERE!

       

Also, a hug and a BIG thank you to Heather my fellow Just-Plusher, and plushie maker, for featuring me on her awesome blog!! You can see that HERE! Be sure to check out her blog and give her some love! You can go to her Etsy shop by clicking the banner! :D


                                 I'll have some new plushies to show off soon (good lord willing)!

                                                                       -Brea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...