Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Navir Mask

   With my last check, I went to hobby lobby and bought lots of crafting junk I didn't really need. Amongst said pile of junk was an awesome blank white mask, which was just freaky / weird enough to catch my attention. I love masks, especially when they are blank and you get to decorate them yourself~! (a childish thought perhaps, but it really IS fun.)


   Before....




   After...


    Doesn't it look like it leads a much more exciting life now? Such INTRIGUE~!!!
This mask is simply called "Navir". I plan on purchasing more of these masks in the future. Hobby Lobby even has cute (?) miniature ones~! :D

...and yes, I CAN sleep at night with this hanging above my bed, thank you very much. :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting your comments!! Thank you so much! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...